Sky Tower is the 40 man raid content of Aura Kingdom. In this guide, we will help you to excel and know everything there is to know about Sky Tower. First we will go through some of the basics of the raid, preparations, and lastly the actual Sky Tower walkthrough to help you pass the Raid.
Please share this guide with your friends if you have found it helpful, please remember to give us credit for putting it together! If this Sky Tower guide has helped you, please check out the rest of our Aura Kingdom game guides.
Sky Tower Basic
Sky Tower is the raid instance dungeon of Aura Kingdom. It hosts up to 40 players, however there is no leader for the party and you can freely sign up for specific raid groups. The raid requires you to be level 60+ to join the raid.
The Eidolons cannot be spawned inside Sky Tower.
You can join up to 1 Raid group per day. You can respawn up to 15 times while dying inside the Sky Tower.
Sky Tower NPC’s
The Sky Tower NPC can be found at the following towns. You can register for the Raid at any one of the following NPC’s. They are also marked with a little rope sign on your mini map.
Navea (X:345 Y:470).
Ventos Prairie (X:155 Y:765).
Oblitus Wood (X:465 Y:215).
Star Sand Desert (X:310 Y:120).
Sky Tower Time Frames
Sky Tower raid is available at the following time frame. You can start registering for the raid one hour before starting of the raid. The raid groups are noted by numbers. First time period is group 1-30, second time period is group 31-60, third time period is group 61-90.
Saturday: 3-5 PM, 8-10 PM, 10PM-12AM.
Sunday: 3-5 PM, 8-10 PM, 10PM-12AM.
Joining Sky Tower
To join the Aura Kingdom Sky Tower raid, talk to the NPC at the beginning of the designated times.
You can join up to two different raid groups. The “tries” are counted as soon as you join into the raid group. This means that you should always be on time and look for groups that start with floor 1 with 40 people. Make your selection well or you will waste your raid attempt.
Another thing to look out for is the class composition of the raid group. Like dungeons, you want a certain ratio of classes within your group. You should have at most 8 bards (1 bard per each individual party). A handful of tanks ~5. And the rest should be DPS classes sprinkled as different classes.
Also look out for which floor is the Raid group starting at. When people stay inside the raid group, the “Tower floor” does not reset and your entire party can start the raiding at a higher floor. Generally you want to start with floor 1 as often random raid groups fail.
It is worth mentioning that Sky Tower mobs do not drop loots. However, you will have a chest at the end of the floor after you clear out the boss. The chests are also “bosses” where you can use treasure charm to get additional drops from open the chests. Your biggest goal is to make sure that you get at least one hit on the chest before people in the raid kill it. You do not want to miss out the chance of getting loots.
Sky Tower Gear Preparation
Because there are many ways for you to prepare your gears, we will note some general guidelines to help you prepare for Sky Tower raids. No matter what you classes are, you should have the elemental armors of all kinds to take less damage from each of the Sky Tower floor bosses.
There is not much to say about tanks in Sky Tower, be tanky enough to protect the Sky Tower DPS and bards from dying.
Boost your Heal % so that your heals can heal your party members. The higher heal %, the more beneficial that you will be to your party and raid.
Because Sky Tower is limited by how many times you can respawn after dying inside Sky Tower. It is much more important to stay alive while raiding through the floors. This means that although DPS classes should dish out as much damage as possible, they also need to have decent defenses so that they do not drop out of the raiding group too early.
Sky Tower Floor Walkthrough
In Sky Tower, most of the boss’ red carpet attack deals quite a bit of damage. Never ever take those damage simply because you want to get a few more hits in. Always try to dodge those attacks.
Sky Tower Floor 1
Avoid the red lines while dishing out damage to kill the boss. Focus on dishing out damage to kill the boss.
Sky Tower Floor 2
All the players are debuffed with either a Red or Blue circle charge when they enter the room. If anyone “bump” into each other with different charges, both of the players will receive damage. Because the charges rotate from Red to blue, your best bet is to stand far apart from other players.
As a melee, only attack the boss when you have the Red charge because the boss spawns Red charge bombs that only damage Blue cricle players.
1. Players should stand far from each other.
2. Melee only attacks boss when red charged.
3. Your position for this floor is way more important than dishing out damage.
Sky Tower Floor 3
Monsters are spawned continuously. Players with high movement speed and defense should lure the monsters while others use Crowd control skills such as Bard’s stun or Sorcerer’s Sleep to help. Everyone else gather the green orbs and throw them into the giant jar until the floor is cleared. The stage is finished when the jar is 100% filled.
1. Tanks need to pull mobs and control the mobs in the center.
2. Tanks should never pick up the orbs, if picked up, throw away those orbs right away.
3. Crowd control skill should stand near the Jar or the tanks to help crowd control the mobs.
Sky Tower Floor 4
This boss spawn a plant elite monsters where they buff the boss to receive huge damage reduction. Lure the plant into the Fire Pit to kill them because they take very little damage outside of the pit. The Fire Pit can also deal damage similar to lava pool casted by several bosses, so stand near the edge such that you do not take damage while keeping the plants inside the pit.
1. Focus on plant mob first while tank holds the boss.
2. A few tank can go help with the plant mob to save DPS from dying.
Sky Tower Floor 5
Deal damage against the boss. However, you will need enough players to pick up the orb and throw at the mud summons and bind them. The floor has 10 mud summons in which they move toward the boss to heal it.
1. One single melee character can hold off up to two mud monsters given enough movement speed. However the safest way is to let each melee handle 1.
2. Healers need to focus on healing the center tanks.
Sky Tower Floor 6
The floor is split into 6 sections or towers with mobs continuously charging at the towers. You will need enough defenses on all the towers to protect the them. Split up the parties so that all the towers are defended. It takes roughly 5 minutes for a fully protected tower to become “hot”. Always kill the monster with the crown icon first as they can deal more damage to the tower.
1. All you have to do is to focus on killing off the elites and you can save the towers.
Sky Tower Floor 7
Floor 7 has three bosses that spawn one after another. The boss kill orders are Staff, Axe, and Sword/Shield.
Staff boss has the ability instant thunder that will stun players instantly.
Axe boss has debuff that prevents you from receiving heal for 30secs and skill that pull you to the boss.
Kill the staff, axe, and then sword/shield bosses in order. Each boss should have 2 tanks and 1 healer to hold off until the team finishes the other bosses.
1. Make sure that the bosses stand far apart enough or they do not interfere with each other.
2. Watchout for Overthreat and pull the bosses together.
Sky Tower Floor 8
This floor will test the communication and cooperation for your entire team. The NPC summons totem buff that buff bosses continuously throughout the battle. The tanks have to pull the boss out of the totem buff zone.
Earth Totem: Buff boss defense.
Flame Totem: Buff boss attack.
Ice Totem: Heal the boss.
1. When totem appears, all DPS should stop attacking to let the tanks pull the boss out of the totem buff.
2. Decide on one direction to pull the boss, usually counter clockwise.
3. All tanks should have a healer bard as support.
4. Avoid using binding skill for this boss.
Sky Tower Floor 9
About 9 giant flame spirits appear around the room. The healers and DPS will have to collect water ball from the blue zone to throw at the flame spirits. While the tanks will have to pull all the mobs toward the center. A few tanks should stick around the blue zone to continuously pull away the mobs.
The giant flame spirits have two skills.
1. A slow moving flame orb throw
2. Lava Pool that deals continuously damage over time for players inside.
1. Focus the waterball throw together with other players to quickly take out the flame spirits.
Sky Tower Floor 10
Main tanks pull the boss on the stairs on that at the 12:00 (time)point of the map. You will need roughly 3 tanks and 2 healers to hold off the boss. Make sure that the heal is nonstop as the boss deals pretty heavy damage. After everyone is in position, all melee should be on the main boss. Ranged DPS will clear the mini bosses that spawn.
4 Mini bosses are spawned at 12:00 and walk towards four different directions. 2 of the mini bosses near the boss at stair location located at the 1:30 and 10:30 clock location can heal boss. The ranged DPS needs to clear out those bosses as fast as possible.
You can ignore the other two mini bosses at 4:30 and 7:30 point locations since they cannot heal the boss out of range.
1. Mini bosses are immune to status effects.
2. Melee DPS should focus on the main boss to save efficiency of walking towards the mini bosses. If there are enough ranged DPS to clear the mini boss.
3. Everyone must wear fire elemental armors to reduce damage.
Sky Tower Floor 11
There are four different bosses at four corners each with different elements. These bosses can debuff the players with stackable debuff. It is recommended to switch to a different boss once you get a stack of 5~7 debuffs.
1. Lower the HP of the bosses to about 10%. Then kill them all at the same time.
Sky Tower Floor 12
The boss casts a debuff on you where you will get DoT damage. You can cancel out the DoT by touching another player of the opposite debuff.
The boss casts a skill to get invincibility and recover HP. You will have to step on the arrows on the battle field to take away the skill buff. If you do not step on the arrow at all, the most the boss can heal is about 70% of HP.
1. High movement speed characters should focus and split up different sections of floor to step on. DPS should step on the arrows close to them.
2. 1~2 tanks needs to hold and pull the mobs that come out after the arrows.
3. If DPS are dying too much due to the mobs, have wizards or other AoE DPS clear the mobs first.
Sky Tower Floor 13
The boss has two debuff skills which can either stun you or reduce your defense by 20% (stackable). It can also pull an area of players to a corner where there are mobs, simply kill the corner mobs quickly and move back to the boss.
1. Stand close together so that more people get teleported to clear the mobs faster.
2. Dodge the AoE attacks.
Sky Tower Floor 14
A NPC starts in the middle of the floor with no HP. You will have to kill the bats to get the bat blood and take it to the NPC. You can press several times with each of the blood.
Skull heads appear at four corners, they will move towards the NPC and damage its HP when they get close. So kill those skull heads right away!
1. Healers can actually heal the NPC. The healed amount can offset the HP damage done by the skull heads. However it does not count towards the HP needed to pass the floor.
2. Dodge the tornado since they can easily kill you.
3. Tanks can pull the mobs to the side, you do not have to kill the rest of the mobs.
Sky Tower Floor 15
The boss can cast a huge AoE attack after stacking the attacks. However, you can still find small area to dodge the attack.
The key for this stage is to prevent the boss from healing by eating the spiders. The small spiders turn into bigger spiders which can heal the boss a good amount of HP.
The best way is to have a couple of tanks pull the boss towards the door. Have tanks pull the spiders towards the door so that they reset. While the spiders are “resetting”, they are invincible and cannot be eaten by the boss.