Enhancing your gears to that magical +12 can be a costly endeavor in Wartune, yet it is essential to make your Wartune hero stronger. You will need both the combination of luck and proper use of luck stones to really save money on Enhancing your Wartune Equipment. I have always wondered what is the best luck stone to use during gear enhancement, and how to save the most money while making your Wartune gears strong. So I have whipped up this useful Wartune Enhancement calculator chart to do just that. This Wartune calculator sheet will help you save the most Wartune gold while achieving the higher upgrade level possible. If you have found this Wartune calculator helpful, please share them with your friends and please remember to always link back to us. Also check out the rest of our awesome Wartune guides.
I have made the following assumption with this calculator:
1. Average Cost: For example, a 20k upgrade cost at 50% chance means that it takes an average of 2 tries to succeed. Thus the average cost of Wartune enhancement lands at 40k. Sometimes it take more tries, sometimes less. But overall the overall cost will average out.
2. Cost of luck stone is based on guild shop prices. Depending on the level of your guild, you may have luck stones at different levels. This makes joining a high level guild attractive method to upgrade your gears at great cost.
3. The true cost takes the cost of upgrade, luck stone cost, and upgrade chance into consideration.
Level 1 Stone: 2 Contribution = 2000 Gold
Level 2 Stone: 3 Contribution = 3000 Gold
How to Use the Calculator
1. Insert the gear into the enhancement screen on your Wartune game.
2. Check the percentage and gold cost. Put into the calculator into the corresponding percentage column.
3. Find the highest level luck stones that you can buy in guild shop. Level 2, level 3 etc. Refer to the different table chart based on the different luck stone prices. Note: Higher luck stones are more cost effective.
4. Read the line from the chart, find the % that your initial Wartune enhancement.
Wartune Enhancement Calculator Example
I will use the value already on the calculator as an example. I will be using level 3 luck stone as my reference. To upgrade a helmet from level 11 to level 12 costs 30457 Gold. At 10% chance upgrade it will on average cost you 304570 gold total to upgrade. However, if you look across the chart, you will find that using a level 4 luck stones combined through synthesis will be the most economical Wartune enhancement choice.
By using level 4 luck stone from synthesize level 2 luck from guild shop. You will go from spending 304570 gold to 87714 gold only. A 220k gold saving for Wartune enhancement.
Because I do not have a higher level guild, if you would like this calculator to be updated. Please provide me with the cost of higher level guild shop luck stone cost.
Wartune Enhancement Cost Calculator
General Wartune Enhancement Guideline
Even if you do not wish to use our calculator, always keep the following guide lines in mind when you are enhancing your gears:
1. It’s almost always better to use Luck stone to improve your upgrade chance. Especially when gears become more expensive.
2. At lower upgrade levels the luck stones are a waste of money.
3. Higher level guild shops are extremely important in gear enhancing.
Wartune Guides Index by Gamelytic
Knight Build Walkthrough
Enhancement True Cost Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions for Beginner
Basic Wartune Currency and Points
Academy and Research
Tree of Ancients and Farm
Forgotten Catacombs Crypt
Friends System Explained
Battleground and Honor
Double Skill Tree