Rubies are the premium currency of the game. Rubies allow you to advance your account much faster with many premium items and services. In this complete rubies guide, we will go over several ways for you to obtain Rubies. If you are thinking about buying rubies with money, it may be best to wait for special deals or discount events before taking out your wallets to do so. Gamevil offers decent sales of rubies from time to time for its players.
How to Get Free In-Game Dragon Blaze Rubies
1. The most consistent method of getting some minor free rubies is by completing daily and weekly quests. There are also some of other quests that reward you with rubies.
2. You will get a good chunk of rubies when you complete certain story chapters, the free rubies are usually rewarded after you complete a major area in normal mode. I think but do not exactly remember. You also get a bit for each mode completion – 200 Rubies for Normal Mode, 260 for Hero Mode, and 280 for Legendary Mode. (The values may be wrong).
3. Get good ranking on Arena, Labyrinth, and Guild battles. These feature reset on the weekly basis and the game rewards you with rubies based on your ranking. Getting high ranking is a great way to earn a huge numbers of rubies.
4. Special Events and Quests: From time to time the game developers have custom events that ask you to complete certain tasks. These tasks can include getting an SS or SSS ally, enhance your gears, or attempt certain number of dungeons or raids. So always remember to check out event pages for other rubies earning possibilities.
5. Daily Login Rewards: When you login into the game for certain number of days in a month, you will be given various rewards that include free Dragon Blaze rubies.
6. Obtain 100 Rapport with each of the unit. Rapport is based on the amount of EXP gained. This means that you should not worry too much about maxing all of your allies’ rapport value early on, it only takes a few runs to get 100% rapport in Legendary mode. You earn 10 free rubies for the FIRST TIME that you obtain 100 rapport. After which the unit will have “MASTERED” displayed in the allies roster page.
7. You can get some free rubies by sending invites to friends. Check the invite page from “friends” tab. You also get 2 free shoes for each invite that you send for up to 10 invites a day. If you are able to send 10 invites every day. You will earn a tier of rubies from 10, 20, 30 and an S ranked ally on the fourth day.
8. Earn Rubies with Referral Codes. In the beginning of the game, Dragon Blaze asks you to input a referral code. Make sure you did put one, you can find it pretty easily by doing a simple web search, many other players post their code all over the place. You will earn some rubies when you reach predetermined levels, the amount of rubies may differ depending on the version and server that you are playing.
9. Coupons and Promotions: Aside from the server “GM events”. Remember to check out Dragon Blaze’s twitter or facebook’s page from time to time. Sometimes they give out coupon rewards that grant you rubies.
Best Use of Dragon Blaze Rubies
When you are first starting, refrain spending rubies on ally summons, the chances are you may end up with a bunch of A’s.
The best place to spend starter rubies is on the costumes available from the shop (105 Rubies per type of costume). You generally want to purchase the weapon costume that feature the Crit damage for DPS, or gears with EVA if you are a Priest or Tank. For DPS classes, do not buy any other costumes from the store, the Arena Costumes may be more helpful later on.
1 or 2 Starting Premium Ally Pulls
When you are first starting the game, having an S or even SS unit can help you greatly in the beginning. Take a gamble with the newly minted rubies that you got with a few premium draws can help. However, do not go overboard and spend it all, since it can be time consuming and hard if you do not have enough rubies to open up inventory slots or item pouch spaces.
After that, spend some rubies to unlock the second page of the items (29 rubies for 1 row of items). Having extra item spaces from inventory means that you can spend less time going back and forth between the game screens. You will also be able to save the SS (Orange) or S (Purple) gears for later upgrades.
Item Use Pouch Slot
Next, spend the rubies to open up the secondary item slot (99 rubies for 1 additional item equipment). You want to equip yourself with 1 set of Revival potions and 1 set of revival scrolls especially for story boss stages and raids. Often times you are only missing a few more hits before killing bosses, having the extra revival capability will be able to help you advance much faster with relatively less grinding.
While Being in Normal Mode
Now if you are still in normal mode and grinding after unlocking those, consider finish purchasing the costumes or unlock 3rd and 4th pages of inventory spaces, until you finish normal mode.
After beating the game on Normal mode and advancing towards the Hero / Legend mode. Save your rubies to start unlocking the Ring slots. You typically will only start getting rings as drops after you enter legend mode, but it can take a while before you save enough rubies so it may be better to start earlier.
Premium Summon, Shoes and Tickets
Finally, if you have no better use for the rubies after unlocking all the previous mentioned features. Or you simply have too much money to spend on rubies, use any left over rubies for premium summons, shoes for faster leveling, or tickets for more raiding.
Other (Useless) purposes of Rubies
Finally, we will go over a few rather useless uses of Dragon Blaze rubies in the game.
1. Name Change
Name change is simply not a good use of rubies, unless you are changing your identity in the game for social purposes.
2. Skill Reset
You should almost never do skill reset unless you mess up big time with your skill points allocations. The only time it may make sense for a skill reset is to spec your character for different skill trees and builds at or near level caps.
3. Purchasing Gold
Purchasing gold is the most useless way to spend your rubies. If you really need the gold and at later stages of the game, purchase tickets with rubies and run Labyrinth to get more gold out of your rubies.
4. Premium Gears
The purchase of premium gear is a waste of rubies, seeing that the chance of getting SSS is very low. You may have better shot at purchasing tickets and grinding the raids for better chances of getting the needed gears.